Monday, December 30, 2013

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck's son born!

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck had a son . A source confirmed that the third child of the couple who have been married for 7 years , and boy has been born in a hospital in Santa Monica .

Garner and Ben Affleck apart from newborn baby , a 6 -year-old girl named Violet and a 3 year old girl named are Srafyna .

Garner , 39, announced the pregnancy in August of 2011 but already the third child's gender was not announced .

Actor in the movie " Arthur " , said : " I ​​thought that my wife loves our third child is a boy . Really , " I think so , but Ben said we have two girls and just " know how to treat girls . I love my girls and I 'm so happy at home , big guy , and I'm not sure and did not " know the love of our third child is a boy or a girl? "



Jennifer said with a laugh , " they suggest that a brother named Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse Affleck such as Peter Pan and Captain Hook set and then the name would suggest . "

0 comments:

Post a Comment